FROM EARTH TO WINE
The wine cooperative was founded by 24 sighted vine growers of Roveré della Lunain 1919, immediately after WWI. The first location was in Salorno, next to the railway station. Subsequently, in 1953, it was moved to the village of Roveré della Luna, near those members who had supported with sacrifice, during such difficult times, the activity of the winery
Roveré della Luna in Italian, Aichholz in German (oak wood), is the northernmost village of the Adige valley in Trentino. It lies on a huge limestone landslide composition with an extremely soft profile, near the border with South Tyrol. Nowadays the vineyards of the winery extend over about 1040 acres of land, all of them as DOC Trentino, Teroldego Rotaliano, Kalterersee and Valdadige.